Search for Cheap Deals onHistoric Hotels in Batumi
Check Last Minute Batumi Hotel DealsTonight Mar 22 - Mar 23This weekend Mar 24 - Mar 26Next weekend Mar 31 - Apr 2
You choose what matters — star rating, location, amenities.
We pick the perfect hotel, packed with all your must-haves.
Your hotel is revealed right after booking, and you save up to 60%!
Featured Batumi Historic Hotels
Historic Hotels in Batumi
If you’re looking for your Batumi getaway to go down in history as the best vacay ever, you’ve got some noteworthy options to consider when it comes to where to stay. You could book a legendary or even luxury historic hotel for your trip with opulent extras. You’re probably thinking you’ll have to spend monumental money for a stately historical spot, but you may want to keep a fainting couch nearby—you’ll be shocked by what you can get for less gold bullion than you expected. Or modern cash. Whatever’s on hand.
Historically Great Spots
If you’re looking to do some R & R at one of the top historic hotels in America and don’t want to blow a stack of Benjamins while you’re at it, you’re in luck—you can stay at some of the best historic hotels in Batumi by booking a Hotwire Hot Rate hotel deal, even if you’re historically short on time. In fact, you could save up to 60% versus booking a listed rate two weeks earlier, so locking down that 4-star place at a 2-star price is no historic feat.
A Little Mystery in Your History
You can get way more than you bargained for when you book a Hotwire Hot Rate historic hotel deal in Batumi instead of just booking any old hotel for your trip. Not only can you get a deal for the history books when you reserve a Hot Rate, you can filter hotels by what matters most to you for your last-minute Batumi getaway, including price, amenities, and reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions About Historic Hotels
What is a historic hotel like in Batumi?
Looking to take in the legendary sights and sounds of the Batumi historic district? There’s no better way to truly immerse yourself than with a stay at one of Batumi’s historic inns and hotels. (And if you’re really lucky, that immersion includes a hot bath in a clawfoot tub.) Go ahead and save while you soak and book a Hotwire Hot Rate historic hotel deal.
How much is a hotel room at a historic hotel?
You may think you’ll have to pay a pretty penny for a historic last-minute hotel. Or just let history repeat itself by settling for a cheap hotel when you get to Batumi, 3000653206. But thanks to Hotwire Hot Rates, you can score a fantastic historic hotel for way less cash, even at the last minute. You could be staying at the best historic hotels in Batumi for as low as $33. A win for the ages.
What is the difference between a historic hotel and a traditional hotel?
Historic hotels are at least 50 years old and often feature sweeping architecture and ambience. Some of the most historic hotels of the world have even been designated as historic landmarks. Staying in one of these storied spots in Batumi is sure to give you an extra layer of interest for your vacay tales.
Top Points of Interests in Batumi
- Hotels near Batumi Beach
- Hotels near Europe Square
- Hotels near Port of Batumi
- Hotels near Ali and Nino
- Hotels near Batumi University
- Hotels near Petra Fortress
- Hotels near Batumi Botanical Garden
- Hotels near Argo Cable Car - Top Station
- Hotels near Kobuleti Nature Reserve
- Hotels near Mtirala National Park
- Hotels near Tsitsinatela
- Hotels near Miniature Park
Cities near Batumi
- Kobuleti Hotels (15.73 mi)
- Hopa Hotels (14.26 mi)
- Shekhvetili Hotels (21.49 mi)
- Arhavi Hotels (30.24 mi)
- Black Sea Coast Hotels (293.86 mi)
- Khelvachauri Hotels (4.48 mi)
- Borcka Hotels (20.03 mi)
- Eastern Europe Hotels (1983.96 mi)
- Black Sea Coast Hotels (61.84 mi)
- Kvariati Hotels (7.42 mi)
- Gonio Hotels (6.33 mi)
- Chakvi Hotels (8.31 mi)
- Machakhlispiri Hotels (9.77 mi)
- Makhinjauri Hotels (4.32 mi)
- Sarpi Hotels (9.11 mi)
- Keda Hotels (16.7 mi)
- Car rentals in Kobuleti
- Car rentals in Hopa
- Car rentals in Shekhvetili
- Car rentals in Arhavi
- Car rentals in Black Sea Coast
- Car rentals in Khelvachauri
- Car rentals in Borcka
- Car rentals in Eastern Europe
- Car rentals in Black Sea Coast
- Car rentals in Kvariati
- Car rentals in Gonio
- Car rentals in Chakvi
- Car rentals in Machakhlispiri
- Car rentals in Makhinjauri
- Car rentals in Sarpi
- Car rentals in Keda
- Pasadena Historic Hotel
- Downtown Minneapolis Historic Hotel
- Downtown Boise Historic Hotel
- Brooklyn Historic Hotel
- Downtown Seattle Historic Hotel
- Downtown St Louis Historic Hotel
- Detroit Historic Hotel
- Downtown Nashville Historic Hotel
- Minnesota Historic Hotel
- Downtown Dallas Historic Hotel
- Downtown Edmonton Historic Hotel
- Oklahoma Historic Hotel
- Downtown Omaha Historic Hotel
- Downtown Kansas City Historic Hotel
- Downtown Salt Lake City Historic Hotel
- Raleigh Historic Hotel
- Downtown Reno Historic Hotel
- Baltimore Historic Hotel
- Tampa Historic Hotel
- Atlanta Historic Hotel