Search for Cheap Deals onHistoric Hotels in Death Valley
Check Last Minute Death Valley Hotel DealsTonight Jun 1 - Jun 2This weekend Jun 2 - Jun 4Next weekend Jun 9 - Jun 11
You choose what matters — star rating, location, amenities.
We pick the perfect hotel, packed with all your must-haves.
Your hotel is revealed right after booking, and you save up to 60%!
Featured Death Valley Historic Hotels
Historic Hotels in Death Valley
If you’re looking for your Death Valley getaway to go down in history as the best vacay ever, you’ve got some noteworthy options to consider when it comes to where to stay. You could book a legendary or even luxury historic hotel for your trip with opulent extras. You’re probably thinking you’ll have to spend monumental money for a stately historical spot, but you may want to keep a fainting couch nearby—you’ll be shocked by what you can get for less gold bullion than you expected. Or modern cash. Whatever’s on hand.
Historically Great Spots
If you’re looking to do some R & R at one of the top historic hotels in America and don’t want to blow a stack of Benjamins while you’re at it, you’re in luck—you can stay at some of the best historic hotels in Death Valley by booking a Hotwire Hot Rate hotel deal, even if you’re historically short on time. In fact, you could save up to 60% versus booking a listed rate two weeks earlier, so locking down that 4-star place at a 2-star price is no historic feat.
A Little Mystery in Your History
You can get way more than you bargained for when you book a Hotwire Hot Rate historic hotel deal in Death Valley instead of just booking any old hotel for your trip. Not only can you get a deal for the history books when you reserve a Hot Rate, you can filter hotels by what matters most to you for your last-minute Death Valley getaway, including price, amenities, and reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions About Historic Hotels
What is a historic hotel like in Death Valley?
Looking to take in the legendary sights and sounds of the Death Valley historic district? There’s no better way to truly immerse yourself than with a stay at one of Death Valley’s historic inns and hotels. (And if you’re really lucky, that immersion includes a hot bath in a clawfoot tub.) Go ahead and save while you soak and book a Hotwire Hot Rate historic hotel deal.
How much is a hotel room at a historic hotel?
You may think you’ll have to pay a pretty penny for a historic last-minute hotel. Or just let history repeat itself by settling for a cheap hotel when you get to Death Valley, 206. But thanks to Hotwire Hot Rates, you can score a fantastic historic hotel for way less cash, even at the last minute. You could be staying at the best historic hotels in Death Valley for as low as $108. A win for the ages.
What is the difference between a historic hotel and a traditional hotel?
Historic hotels are at least 50 years old and often feature sweeping architecture and ambience. Some of the most historic hotels of the world have even been designated as historic landmarks. Staying in one of these storied spots in Death Valley is sure to give you an extra layer of interest for your vacay tales.
Top Points of Interests in Death Valley
- Hotels near Death Valley National Park
- Hotels near Furnace Creek Visitor Center
- Hotels near Badwater
- Hotels near Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes
- Hotels near Zabriskie Point
- Hotels near Furnace Creek Golf Course
- Hotels near Racetrack Playa
- Hotels near Artists Palette
- Hotels near Panamint Dunes
- Hotels near Charcoal Kilns
- Hotels near Ubehebe Crater
- Hotels near Devil's Golf Course
- Hotels near Leadfield Ghost Town
- Hotels near Harmony Borax Works
- Hotels near Golden Canyon
- Hotels near Natural Bridge Canyon
- Hotels near Mosaic Canyon
- Hotels near Geologist's Cabin
- Hotels near Aguereberry Point
- Hotels near Telescope Peak trail
Cities near Death Valley
- Jean Hotels (106.48 mi)
- Pahrump Hotels (61.67 mi)
- Lone Pine Hotels (57.08 mi)
- Mount Charleston Hotels (79.68 mi)
- Beatty Hotels (37.79 mi)
- Baker Hotels (71.29 mi)
- Amargosa Valley Hotels (37.13 mi)
- Panamint Springs Hotels (23.35 mi)
- Olancha Hotels (53.39 mi)
- Tecopa Hotels (60.95 mi)
- Western United States Hotels (371.01 mi)
- Shoshone Hotels (53.59 mi)
- Mojave Desert Hotels (64.23 mi)
- Central California Hotels (111.58 mi)
- Eastern Sierra Hotels (122.86 mi)
- Trona Hotels (48.39 mi)
- Car rentals in Jean
- Car rentals in Pahrump
- Car rentals in Lone Pine
- Car rentals in Mount Charleston
- Car rentals in Beatty
- Car rentals in Baker
- Car rentals in Amargosa Valley
- Car rentals in Panamint Springs
- Car rentals in Olancha
- Car rentals in Tecopa
- Car rentals in Western United States
- Car rentals in Shoshone
- Car rentals in Mojave Desert
- Car rentals in Central California
- Car rentals in Eastern Sierra
- Car rentals in Trona
- Pasadena Historic Hotel
- Downtown Minneapolis Historic Hotel
- Downtown Boise Historic Hotel
- Brooklyn Historic Hotel
- Downtown Seattle Historic Hotel
- Downtown St Louis Historic Hotel
- Detroit Historic Hotel
- Downtown Nashville Historic Hotel
- Minnesota Historic Hotel
- Downtown Dallas Historic Hotel
- Downtown Edmonton Historic Hotel
- Oklahoma Historic Hotel
- Downtown Omaha Historic Hotel
- Downtown Kansas City Historic Hotel
- Downtown Salt Lake City Historic Hotel
- Raleigh Historic Hotel
- Downtown Reno Historic Hotel
- Baltimore Historic Hotel
- Tampa Historic Hotel
- Atlanta Historic Hotel