Search for Cheap Deals onHistoric Hotels in Point Pleasant Beach
Check Last Minute Point Pleasant Beach Hotel DealsTonight Jun 7 - Jun 8This weekend Jun 9 - Jun 11Next weekend Jun 16 - Jun 18
You choose what matters — star rating, location, amenities.
We pick the perfect hotel, packed with all your must-haves.
Your hotel is revealed right after booking, and you save up to 60%!
Featured Point Pleasant Beach Historic Hotels
Historic Hotels in Point Pleasant Beach
If you’re looking for your Point Pleasant Beach getaway to go down in history as the best vacay ever, you’ve got some noteworthy options to consider when it comes to where to stay. You could book a legendary or even luxury historic hotel for your trip with opulent extras. You’re probably thinking you’ll have to spend monumental money for a stately historical spot, but you may want to keep a fainting couch nearby—you’ll be shocked by what you can get for less gold bullion than you expected. Or modern cash. Whatever’s on hand.
Historically Great Spots
If you’re looking to do some R & R at one of the top historic hotels in America and don’t want to blow a stack of Benjamins while you’re at it, you’re in luck—you can stay at some of the best historic hotels in Point Pleasant Beach by booking a Hotwire Hot Rate hotel deal, even if you’re historically short on time. In fact, you could save up to 60% versus booking a listed rate two weeks earlier, so locking down that 4-star place at a 2-star price is no historic feat.
A Little Mystery in Your History
You can get way more than you bargained for when you book a Hotwire Hot Rate historic hotel deal in Point Pleasant Beach instead of just booking any old hotel for your trip. Not only can you get a deal for the history books when you reserve a Hot Rate, you can filter hotels by what matters most to you for your last-minute Point Pleasant Beach getaway, including price, amenities, and reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions About Historic Hotels
What is a historic hotel like in Point Pleasant Beach?
Looking to take in the legendary sights and sounds of the Point Pleasant Beach historic district? There’s no better way to truly immerse yourself than with a stay at one of Point Pleasant Beach’s historic inns and hotels. (And if you’re really lucky, that immersion includes a hot bath in a clawfoot tub.) Go ahead and save while you soak and book a Hotwire Hot Rate historic hotel deal.
How much is a hotel room at a historic hotel?
You may think you’ll have to pay a pretty penny for a historic last-minute hotel. Or just let history repeat itself by settling for a cheap hotel when you get to Point Pleasant Beach, 232. But thanks to Hotwire Hot Rates, you can score a fantastic historic hotel for way less cash, even at the last minute. You could be staying at the best historic hotels in Point Pleasant Beach for as low as $420. A win for the ages.
What is the difference between a historic hotel and a traditional hotel?
Historic hotels are at least 50 years old and often feature sweeping architecture and ambience. Some of the most historic hotels of the world have even been designated as historic landmarks. Staying in one of these storied spots in Point Pleasant Beach is sure to give you an extra layer of interest for your vacay tales.
Top Points of Interests in Point Pleasant Beach
- Hotels near Jenkinson's Boardwalk
- Hotels near Point Pleasant Beach
- Hotels near Jenkinson’s Aquarium
- Hotels near Pirates on the Manasquan
- Hotels near La Placa Pottery Works
- Hotels near Tycoon Galleries Museum
- Hotels near Six Flags Great Adventure
- Hotels near Seaside Heights Boardwalk
- Hotels near Seaside Heights Beach
- Hotels near Belmar Beach and Boardwalk
- Hotels near Asbury Park Boardwalk
- Hotels near Wall Township Speedway
- Hotels near Ortley Beach
- Hotels near Island Beach State Park Entrance
- Hotels near Ocean Beach
- Hotels near Manasquan Beach
- Hotels near Monmouth Park
- Hotels near Seaside Park Beach
- Hotels near Ocean Grove Beach
- Hotels near Monmouth University
Cities near Point Pleasant Beach
- Seaside Heights Hotels (10.23 mi)
- Asbury Park Hotels (9.12 mi)
- Jersey Shore Hotels (31.94 mi)
- Long Branch Hotels (15.11 mi)
- Belmar Hotels (6.18 mi)
- Ocean Grove Hotels (8.63 mi)
- Toms River Hotels (12.31 mi)
- Spring Lake Hotels (4.28 mi)
- Lavallette Hotels (7.19 mi)
- Red Bank Hotels (17.97 mi)
- Seaside Park Hotels (11.46 mi)
- Neptune City Hotels (7.4 mi)
- Freehold Hotels (16.67 mi)
- Point Pleasant Hotels (1.21 mi)
- Manasquan Hotels (1.64 mi)
- Tinton Falls Hotels (14.35 mi)
- Car rentals in Seaside Heights
- Car rentals in Asbury Park
- Car rentals in Jersey Shore
- Car rentals in Long Branch
- Car rentals in Belmar
- Car rentals in Ocean Grove
- Car rentals in Toms River
- Car rentals in Spring Lake
- Car rentals in Lavallette
- Car rentals in Red Bank
- Car rentals in Seaside Park
- Car rentals in Neptune City
- Car rentals in Freehold
- Car rentals in Point Pleasant
- Car rentals in Manasquan
- Car rentals in Tinton Falls
- Pasadena Historic Hotel
- Downtown Minneapolis Historic Hotel
- Downtown Boise Historic Hotel
- Brooklyn Historic Hotel
- Downtown Seattle Historic Hotel
- Downtown St Louis Historic Hotel
- Detroit Historic Hotel
- Downtown Nashville Historic Hotel
- Minnesota Historic Hotel
- Downtown Dallas Historic Hotel
- Downtown Edmonton Historic Hotel
- Oklahoma Historic Hotel
- Downtown Omaha Historic Hotel
- Downtown Kansas City Historic Hotel
- Downtown Salt Lake City Historic Hotel
- Raleigh Historic Hotel
- Downtown Reno Historic Hotel
- Baltimore Historic Hotel
- Tampa Historic Hotel
- Atlanta Historic Hotel