Search for Cheap Deals onHistoric Hotels in Waianae
Check Last Minute Waianae Hotel DealsTonight May 29 - May 30This weekend Jun 2 - Jun 4Next weekend Jun 9 - Jun 11
You choose what matters — star rating, location, amenities.
We pick the perfect hotel, packed with all your must-haves.
Your hotel is revealed right after booking, and you save up to 60%!
Historic Hotels in Waianae
If you’re looking for your Waianae getaway to go down in history as the best vacay ever, you’ve got some noteworthy options to consider when it comes to where to stay. You could book a legendary or even luxury historic hotel for your trip with opulent extras. You’re probably thinking you’ll have to spend monumental money for a stately historical spot, but you may want to keep a fainting couch nearby—you’ll be shocked by what you can get for less gold bullion than you expected. Or modern cash. Whatever’s on hand.
Historically Great Spots
If you’re looking to do some R & R at one of the top historic hotels in America and don’t want to blow a stack of Benjamins while you’re at it, you’re in luck—you can stay at some of the best historic hotels in Waianae by booking a Hotwire Hot Rate hotel deal, even if you’re historically short on time. In fact, you could save up to 60% versus booking a listed rate two weeks earlier, so locking down that 4-star place at a 2-star price is no historic feat.
A Little Mystery in Your History
You can get way more than you bargained for when you book a Hotwire Hot Rate historic hotel deal in Waianae instead of just booking any old hotel for your trip. Not only can you get a deal for the history books when you reserve a Hot Rate, you can filter hotels by what matters most to you for your last-minute Waianae getaway, including price, amenities, and reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions About Historic Hotels
What is a historic hotel like in Waianae?
Looking to take in the legendary sights and sounds of the Waianae historic district? There’s no better way to truly immerse yourself than with a stay at one of Waianae’s historic inns and hotels. (And if you’re really lucky, that immersion includes a hot bath in a clawfoot tub.) Go ahead and save while you soak and book a Hotwire Hot Rate historic hotel deal.
How much is a hotel room at a historic hotel?
You may think you’ll have to pay a pretty penny for a historic last-minute hotel. Or just let history repeat itself by settling for a cheap hotel when you get to Waianae, 213. But thanks to Hotwire Hot Rates, you can score a fantastic historic hotel for way less cash, even at the last minute. You could be staying at the best historic hotels in Waianae for as low as . A win for the ages.
What is the difference between a historic hotel and a traditional hotel?
Historic hotels are at least 50 years old and often feature sweeping architecture and ambience. Some of the most historic hotels of the world have even been designated as historic landmarks. Staying in one of these storied spots in Waianae is sure to give you an extra layer of interest for your vacay tales.
Top Points of Interests in Waianae
- Hotels near Makaha Beach Park
- Hotels near Pokai Bay Beach Park
- Hotels near Makaha Valley Golf Club
- Hotels near Māʻili Point Beach Park
- Hotels near Kaʻena Point State Park
- Hotels near Surfer's Beach Park
- Hotels near Kaneana Cave
- Hotels near Kane'aki Heiau
- Hotels near Kuʻilioloa Heiau
- Hotels near Healing Stones
- Hotels near Kaneʻaki Heiau
Cities near Waianae
- Honolulu Hotels (22.81 mi)
- Oahu Hotels (14.02 mi)
- Kapolei Hotels (10.77 mi)
- Kahuku Hotels (22.58 mi)
- Ko Olina Hotels (7.92 mi)
- North Shore Hotels (21.85 mi)
- Kaneohe Hotels (25.04 mi)
- Laie Hotels (22.33 mi)
- Haleiwa Hotels (12.03 mi)
- Waipahu Hotels (11.8 mi)
- Wahiawa Hotels (11.45 mi)
- Ewa Beach Hotels (14.14 mi)
- Waialua Hotels (10.33 mi)
- Hauula Hotels (20 mi)
- Pearl City Hotels (13.86 mi)
- Mililani Hotels (11.55 mi)
- Car rentals in Honolulu
- Car rentals in Oahu
- Car rentals in Kapolei
- Car rentals in Kahuku
- Car rentals in Ko Olina
- Car rentals in North Shore
- Car rentals in Kaneohe
- Car rentals in Laie
- Car rentals in Haleiwa
- Car rentals in Waipahu
- Car rentals in Wahiawa
- Car rentals in Ewa Beach
- Car rentals in Waialua
- Car rentals in Hauula
- Car rentals in Pearl City
- Car rentals in Mililani
- Pasadena Historic Hotel
- Downtown Minneapolis Historic Hotel
- Downtown Boise Historic Hotel
- Brooklyn Historic Hotel
- Downtown Seattle Historic Hotel
- Downtown St Louis Historic Hotel
- Detroit Historic Hotel
- Downtown Nashville Historic Hotel
- Minnesota Historic Hotel
- Downtown Dallas Historic Hotel
- Downtown Edmonton Historic Hotel
- Oklahoma Historic Hotel
- Downtown Omaha Historic Hotel
- Downtown Kansas City Historic Hotel
- Downtown Salt Lake City Historic Hotel
- Raleigh Historic Hotel
- Downtown Reno Historic Hotel
- Baltimore Historic Hotel
- Tampa Historic Hotel
- Atlanta Historic Hotel
- Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra
- Prince Waikiki
- The Modern Honolulu
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
- Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hotel
- Turtle Bay Resort
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites
- Pagoda Hotel
- Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel
- The Equus
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Oahu Kapolei
- Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore